Do not hesitage to contact us. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
More than 20 – year experience in organizing tours to Halong Bay but still in the crowd of tourists and 500 boats, we realize that we need to make something new for you with this destination. It is UniCharm Cruise!
Instead of spending too much time on the old road to Quang Ninh province, you will shortly get to Hai Phong city and cross the strait to Cat Hai Island by a newly launched bridge. We will introduce you an unique area of Halong Bay from its back where you rarely see any tourist boat. We especially customize this route for you to explore the hidden area of Cat Ba Island and Lan Ha Bay – the additional parts of the Wonder of Halong Bay and the World Biosphere reserved area.
By this tour itinerary, we believe that we will satisfy customers who dislike crowded tourist attractions and those who have passion for discovering.
Peak season surcharge:
+ 45 $US per person on Lunar New Year’s Eve (15th of Feb 2018) Christmas (24th of Dec 2018) / New Year’s Eve (31st of Dec 2018)
Thing to bring & to know:
High season surcharge ( 1st Oct to 30th Apri)
Asia Vacation Travel has a fresh, original and innovative style that caters to all categories of Vietnam vacations, for relaxation or for adventure, they can personalize our Vietnam tours to suit your taste. Day trips & short tours, Halong Bay Cruises etc. Vietnam is a land of breathtaking scenery, diverse landscapes and fascinating people.
AM: View Ha Long Bay from its back side
– 10:00 – 10:30 pick up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter area or in front of Hanoi Opera House.
– 10:30 – 10:45 leave Hanoi for Hai Phong city on the free-way AH 5B enjoying the peaceful landscape of rice field of the Red river Delta. Enjoy driving on the longest sea passing bridge of Vietnam of which front is Cat Ba Island – Huge mountain scene and green mangroves.
– 12:45 – 13:00 arrival at the pier on Cat Hai Island where the river mouths meeting the sea with the local fishing boats are bustling out the sea and backwards ashore.
– 13:00 – 13:30 Unicharm crews warmly welcome you on board. Visit the boat and check in the room and lunch on boat (We can cater Vegetarian or vegan food on your request).
– Enjoying the first fresh seafood lunch and cruising along the Mangrove of Cat Ba Island into the back of Ha Long Bay – Tuan Chau Island via Gia Luan gulf to Cap Bai Islet and then Ngon Tay Island (Finger Islet) where you can view the universal seascape of Ha Long Bay World Heritage such as Sung Sot cave and Titop Island.
– On the hidden route for different views of the bay, pass by Ao Ech lagoon (Frog Lagoon) to Ba Trai Dao (Three Peaches). We start discovering the most beautiful and peaceful bay called Lan Ha Bay, the bay with crystal water and round lagoons and the Hon Dua (the Stick Islet). The bay is the additional part of the Wonder of Ha Long Bay and the World Biosphere reserved area.
PM: Open the Hidden Charm
– Discover the additional part of the Wonder of Ha Long bay and the World Biosphere reserved area by kayaking and snorkeling.
– On each 2-seat kayak we will paddle through narrow lanes of the Karst Mountains to visit fishing villages, call on some local fishing families to get to learn more about the daily life of the local fisherman.
– Paddle to a stunning lagoon with tunnel grotto (depend on the tide, we may not be able to reach). Here we will dip into the emerald waters. Swimming and Snorkeling to see Corals are our highlights of this day.You can also reach some secluded beaches for a while relaxing lying on sand…
– Back to the boat for “cooking class” (our tour guide will show you how to make some famous Vietnamese traditional dishes that you can easily demonstrate home for your family after this trip).
– Enjoy Dinner and overnight on the lovely peaceful bay once in your lifetime.
Biking – Swimming – Boating
AM: Explore Cat Ba Island – Viet Hai village
– Wake up among the smooth waves and Karst Mountains and fishing villages.
– Energize by morning snack.
– Tender ship to Cat Ba Island, reach Viet Hai dock for a bicycle trip to Viet Hai village. Riding a bike for 30 minutes on the shadowed paths, enjoying the landscape on the way to the village located in a beautiful valley of the National Park of Cat Ba. Visit some local houses to get to know about the local people as well as their daily life of work or visit the island school…
– Afterward cycling back to UniCharm Cruise.
– Spend for a while for swimming in the bay from the cruise and then fresh up on the cruise sundeck Cruising back to our starting place on another hidden route.
– Cruising pass by the fishing villages and thousands of limestone islands and islets, taking precious Uni pictures and enjoying our tasteful brunch.
PM: Back to Hanoi – See off at your hotel
– 13:00 – 13:30 arrival back, say goodbye to the bay and disembark UniCharm Cruise for another free-way AH5B back to Hanoi.
– Estimated to arrive back in Hanoi at 16:00 – 16:30 – end the tour at your hotel.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.