Black Mountain opened in April 2007 – some 14 months after construction started. Set in a valley less than 15 minutes drive from the center of town, Black Mountain is visually stunning and quite a stiff walk for those prepared to take to the course on foot.
There is more than 1,200 yards difference in length between the black and the white tees making the golf an enjoyable test for the average golfer and the low handicapper.
- Length: 18 holes Par 72
- Gold: 6,901 yds
- Blue: 6,502 yds
- White: 6,091 yds
- Red: 5,652 yds
- Designer: Phil Ryan, Pacific Coast Design
- Driving Time from Hua Hin: 25 minutes
- Open: 2007
- Address: 565, Moo7, Nong Hieng Rd, Hin Lek Fai, 77110 Prachaup Khiri Khan, Thailand
- Greens: Bermuda Tiff eagle
- GPS Location: N 12.614289 E 99.891809