Elephant watching in Kuiburi national park is a worth trip. It is the main actitivity in the park. The rangers are very knowledgeable and trying raise awareness amongst visitors.
Kui Buri National Park is located next to one of the largest national parks of the country, Kaeng Krachan. The rainy period in the park is May to November with heavy rainfall in May and August to November, less rain June-July. Due to climate change, the rain period may continue a bit beyond November.
- No noise while watching elephants.
- In case of children under the age of 10 years must stay in custody staff and parents.
- Dressing tight and be harmonious with natural color.
- Watching wild elephants at a time should not exceed 10 people per 1 vehicle.
- Watching wild elephants should stay away from elephants reasonable (in the discretion of the officer).
- Watching wild elephants must have staff with time.
- Do not leave garbage and sewage in the area.
- Do not smoke cigarettes while watching wild elephants.
- Do not drive all the way out to the staff is strictly prohibited.
- Do not allow motorcycles to visit wild elephants.
- Should follow the rules & regulations of the authorities strictly.
- Time to visit wild elephants is 3 to 6 pm.
From Kuiburi National Park to Elephant Watching 28 min (15.7 km) by google maps.