What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. These text files can be read by these websites and help to identify you when you return to a website. Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your computer when you have gone offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
Third Party Cookies
Non-Personal Data Collected Automatically
When you access our Web sites, we may automatically collect non-personal data.
We collect and temporarily store certain technical information about your visit for use in site management and security purposes. This information includes:
– The URL of the website, search engine or link you used to access our website.
– The type of browser (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Internet Explorer … etc.) used to access our site.
– The internet domain from which you access our website.
– The System Tracking such as Browsers, Operating Systems, Screen Resolutions, Screen Colors (Windows, Linux … etc.) used to access our site.
– The date and time you access our site.
– This information is only used to help us make our site more useful for you. With this data we learn about the number of visitors to our site and the types of technology our visitors use. No attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits. Raw data logs are retained temporarily as required for security and site management purposes only.
Google Analytics Advertising Features
We use the online advertising program Google AdWords and the Google Remarketing technology, both operated by the company Google Inc. (“Google”). For measuring conversion with Google AdWords, a conversion tracking cookie is placed when a user clicks on a asiatravelroutes.com advertisement delivered by Google (Ads). Conversion tracking cookies expire after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. Google uses a different cookie for each Google AdWords customer and there is no consolidation of the cookie data with other data. If you click on one of our Ads and proceed to a page equipped with a conversion tag and the cookie has not yet expired, the conversion is documented. With the help of the conversion tracking cookie we see the total number of conversions and are able to review the performance of our Ads. When you click on one of our Ads, a Google Remarketing cookie is placed. This cookie helps to serve our Ads to you at a later time when you browse pages of the Google content network. Remarketing cookies are not used for personal identification.
Links to Other Websites
Asiatravelroutes.com website may contain links to other websites which are hosted and maintained by third parties. You link to such websites at your own risk, and no representations are made regarding the content of any such website. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties. No liability will be accepted for any loss or damage that may arise from the use of such third party websites. Asiatravelroutes.com does not endorse such websites or the information, services, materials, and/or products contained therein.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.