Shrine of Nine Revered Images (Ho Kao Kechi) is located near the center of the town of Ranong.
Built in 1982 to mark the bicentennial of the founding of Bangkok, the shrine contains 9 images of revered Buddhist monks from around Thailand.
The nine revered images are:
- Luangpho Thuat of Wat Chang Hai, Pattani
- Luangpho Ban Phuttharo of Wat Uppanantharam
- Luangpho Chan of Wat Chantharam
- Phrakhru Udomkhunachan (Ruen Khamaphiro) of Wat Suwannakhiriwihan
- Luangpho Biao Uppakitcho of Wat Thammawutharam
- Luangpho Tio Suwanno
- Luangpho Noi of Wat Hat Som Paen
- Luangpho Loi of Wat Pak Nam
- Luangpho Nui