Mars Hartdegen is well known for its youtube channel that can be found here: yt.com/user/marshartdegen/. He also did travel around Asia in many countries. Let’s see what he told to us.
- How many countries in the world have you visited ?
I have been in all Vietnam, Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, Singapore, China, Hong Kong, Russia and Indonesia.
- What country have you liked the most among those you have visited ?
I have no preference in any country than I visited, I liked it all. But the country that would give me a beautiful wife and freedom would become my beloved.
- Describe a wonderful landscape that you visited on your trips?
Ha Giang is one of the most beautiful places in Northern Vietnam, an attractive destination for those who love to discover the wild beauty of the nature. If you have the chance to visit this place, do not overlook the amazing double mountain here (see photo below).
- What is your favorite transportation ?
I love the electric bike and of course the trains (which you can watch on my YouTube channel: youtube.com/user/marshartdegen) and generally everything that goes with electricity. Oil creates pollution and noise, so I hope that everywhere we travel in the future to use only electricity.
- Have you ever felt a danger to your travels ?
Yes, robbery has happened twice, one in Hanoi and one in Saigon. But the robbers disappeared because they thought I was listening to music from a cell phone but I was listening by a mp3 player.
- Some of the most amazing beaches that you ever visited ?
Nha Trang with its fine beach in Vietnam, Halong Bay Bay and Shahankouville in Cambodia. But I personally I don’t like the beaches so much, because of the heat. But I like the endless blue. Also I don’t know to swim.
- What are the things to do for you in Vietnam?
Relax and talk to the girls. Enjoy the Vietnamese events.