The Banyan Golf Club is 7 kilometres south of Hua Hin – about 10 minutes drive from the town centre with access gained from Soi 112.
The Banyan is set in a valley basin with some spectacular views and Golf East, the Thai design company, has retained the original contours when the land was used for growing pineapples.
Long at 7,393 yards off the back tees, The Banyan will test the low handicapper while the club golfer will also find the course a good test off the front tees which are 1,378 yards shorter.
- Length: 18 holes Par 72
- Gold: 7,063 yds
- Blue: 7,361 yds
- White: 6,774 yds
- Red: 5,087 yds
- Designer: Pirapon Namatra
- Driving Time from Hua Hin: 15 minutes
- Open: 2008
- Address: 68/34 Mooban Hua Na, Tambol Nong Gae, Hua Hin, 77110 Prachaup Khiri Khan, Thailand
- Clubhouse: This new clubhouse is unique, combining modern design with traditional Thai architecture.
- Pro Shop: Stocked with quality branded golf merchandise, balls, tees, markers, souvenirs, shirts, shorts, shoes, hats, eye wear, ladies golf wear and golf equipment.
- Luxurious Locker Rooms: Tastefully designed men’s and ladies rooms with luxury grooming amenities.